When I posted my March Update, I had been talking to Briella after the first couple of successful shoots this year. We were planning to follow up with another video in the middle of the month. However, her travel scheduled changed, so we were not able to make that work.
I then decided to reach out to a model I have not worked with in a while. She was still interested to shoot, but not able to do anything until after Easter. That put us into April. We tried to coordinate for several weeks, even deciding at one point on this past weekend. Again, though, change of plans prevented it from happening.
Now I am going to post a new casting call and will look to bring in a new model. It’s been a while since I have had to do that. One of my last models I booked this way was Danielle, and we all know how that turned out.
I would also report that the start of May has been cold, cloudy and rainy. Not ideal for shooting outside. But I am expecting to arrange something this month, one way or another.